My reflection is based on the Virtual Learning Environment(VLE) discussion forum where I can share and write my doubts anytime anywhere. Through this forum, I can even help others on their doubt and I can get help from others as well. When I came here for the first time, I never knew about such kind of forum where we can get help from others when we have doubts. Here, I can look for my course for the semester and check for announcements. I can also get information on available libraries, online journals, my semester results, etc.
From the topics that were covered in the particular module if we are unclear on any topic, we can participate in the discussion forum about various experiences and reinforced the information. VLE is a platform where it can solve a similar problem for many students. Many students cannot ask their doubt in the class because they lack confidence but using online discussion helps them. If we have such online forum where we can use technology in the learning environment to facilitate group interactions it is the most effective way of learning. The use of such online discussion can solve a small doubt of many students who have not got the current knowledge and understanding.
Whenever I have doubt I post my problem in the discussion forum and if my friends are online they give me an instant response that gives me an opportunity to know my peers interest in the particular subject. The task here becomes a positive learning experience which is very active, involving and understanding. So, I must say that learning mostly takes place from the facilities of the software that is available to us. We all put our ideas together to find the best outcome. By working in this environment we could cover more topics and get the task done quicker pace than doing it individually which needs help by sharing resources and ideas.
From the topics that were covered in the particular module if we are unclear on any topic, we can participate in the discussion forum about various experiences and reinforced the information. VLE is a platform where it can solve a similar problem for many students. Many students cannot ask their doubt in the class because they lack confidence but using online discussion helps them. If we have such online forum where we can use technology in the learning environment to facilitate group interactions it is the most effective way of learning. The use of such online discussion can solve a small doubt of many students who have not got the current knowledge and understanding.
Whenever I have doubt I post my problem in the discussion forum and if my friends are online they give me an instant response that gives me an opportunity to know my peers interest in the particular subject. The task here becomes a positive learning experience which is very active, involving and understanding. So, I must say that learning mostly takes place from the facilities of the software that is available to us. We all put our ideas together to find the best outcome. By working in this environment we could cover more topics and get the task done quicker pace than doing it individually which needs help by sharing resources and ideas.
Giving students individual responsibilities gives a lively and energetic vibe to the classroom learning. Here, we become dependent on each other and the responses given by our friends can widen and influence our knowledge.Thus, through the use of a VLE discussion forum, it helped me a lot to learn. Online learning can always have its advantages and disadvantages but technology is there as a tool for learning which is combined with the different teaching methods. It is the way the students respond, review and reflect which serves as a key aspect of learning in the different module.

Its so nice to see that VLE discussion forum helps you upscale your content knowledge on particular module. Seems like you are using discussion forum whenever you have doubt, so its good and I should use discussion forum to clear my doubt too.
ReplyDeletewe have been using vle since the first year and the way you reflected made it more relevant and the way you mentioned it's importance was really great. Your frequency of using vle made me feel like vle had been a great way for you to study.
ReplyDeleteGlad to know the importance of VLE after going through your reflection
ReplyDeleteYour articles remind me of importance of VLE where we can share or clear our doubt and we can even comment on others work. Well done
ReplyDeleteyou have shared lots of knowledge and new information about collaborative learning experiences.from you blog i learnt many things that i can use for the future. well organized and well reflected your thought
ReplyDelete